Our Educational Spirit
Our three key words of education at Kaya University are Honesty, Diligence, and Creativity.
The purpose of education is to teach each of our students profound knowledge via new technology, and thus cultivate highly
qualified intellectuals with respectable character who can make contributions to national development.
Our Educational Goals
- To train our students in the habits of honesty, diligence, and creativity.
- To teach our students to broadly understand society, culture and nature
- To teach our students to cultivate international communication skills and information processing skills.
- To teach our students to acquire practical expert skills, knowledge, and specialties.
- To inspire our students a calling for a community, a nation and human society.
Based on these core values of honesty, diligence, and creativity, which embody our educational spirit, we seek to cultivate three human types: an honest professional, a diligent cosmopolitan, and a creative person of culture. To realize these three types, we set specific educational goals for each.
- 1. Educate Honest Professionals
- First of all, we seek to develop honest thinking habits, a sense of broad culture about the relations of humans and nature,
international communication skills and information processing skills, the acquiring of professional skill, and inspiration to call as a standard of advanced industrial growth as our educational goals.
- 2. Educate diligent Cosmopolitans
- Secondly, we seek to develop diligent living habits, the understanding of different cultures, international communication skills and information processing skills, "learning know-how" for social practice, and inspirational calling as a cooperative global composer as our educational goals.
- 3. Educate creative people of culture
- Finally, we seek to train creative expression habits, allowing students to understand the cultural traits of life,
international communication skills and information processing skills, an improvement of special abilities for expressing cultural
traits, and inspirited calling as a culture reproducer as our educational goals.